Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTP sequence number equal to zero problem

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:53:52 +0000

Hi,

You are supposed to try to fix the compilation errors even if you can’t verify the fix yourself. If you follow the link to the failing build bot and then click on

stdio of that link you can see the error log at least some of it should be pretty obvious how to fix. Once done we will rerun the build boot for you.

Regards

Anders