Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 2.0_rc2 - was GIOP dissector reply decode

From: Andy Ling <Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:08:27 +0000

I’m moving forward with getting a 2.0 build working, but a quick comment….

I downloaded the prebuilt Windows installer for rc2 to try out. Running it up gave what appeared to be no window at all.

I eventually realised it had opened the window off screen. It was only by right clicking on the icon on the taskbar and selecting move that I could get it on screen.

This maybe because I am “upgrading” from 1.12. But something should really be checking the position is somewhere visible.

Regards

Andy Ling