Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot not (successfully) running checkAPIs

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:09:24 -0400
On 04/23/2015 09:07 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
checkAPIs currently finds an error in epan/dissectors/ (my fault, I
didn't update my patch before it was merged) but the buildbots aren't
complaining--apparently because the CMake-based checkAPIs isn't working.

The buildbot's *still* not running checkAPIs (successfully). If it were, it would be detecting an "error."