Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Usb dissectors, usb.protocol is always 0x000000

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:39:01 +0200

> Hi,
>
> ensure to capture the USB enumeration. This is required to fill those
> fields.
>
> Best regards,
> Pascal.

To be really sure, I start capture before plugging device to hub.
There are enumeration, and descriptors are properly parsed. I can
place pcap somewhere, if this may help.

yes it could be useful. On my side I'm using USBPcap and USB Class ID, Subclass ID and Protocol are properly populated when the capture contains the USB enumeration.
You did not indicate us which Wireshark version you are using.

BR,
Pascal.