Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Extcap

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:02:37 +0200

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Michal Labedzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Dario,

1. What OS do you have?

ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

2. Are you using "installed" Wireshark or from build source? (run from
build-directory)

Build from source, and run with WIRESHARK_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIRECTORY=1

I did quick test and I also do not see interfaces by dumpcap -D, but
in Wireshark (Qt) I can see all of them.

I don't see them in both. I also checked Pascal's suggestion, and my androiddump is in the expected dir.