Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 3687d39: Qt: Initial RTP playback

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:45:23 -0700
>    This differs a bit from the GTK+ version in that you specify one or more
>    streams to be decoded.

It also differs in that we're not using Portaudio, we're using Qt's own audio support.

Should we:

	Have the autoconf script only check for Portaudio if we've requested a GTK+ version of Wireshark?

	Have the CMake files do the same?

	Have macosx-setup.sh only try to download, build, and install Portaudio if we've asked for GTK+?