Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Petri-dish buildbot - not finding QtWidgets/QLabel

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:55:00 +0100
Hi,

This must be something simple, but I'm trying to get a first version
of the new LTE MAC statistics dialog checked in
(https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/10578/).

I'm getting this error:

In file included from
/home/wireshark/builders/ubuntu-x86-64-petri-dish/ubuntu-x86-64-petri-dish/build/ui/qt/main_window_slots.cpp:113:0:
/home/wireshark/builders/ubuntu-x86-64-petri-dish/ubuntu-x86-64-petri-dish/build/ui/qt/lte_mac_statistics_dialog.h:28:28:
fatal error: QtWidgets/QLabel: No such file or directory
 #include <QtWidgets/QLabel>

on the Ubuntu buildbot.  See
https://buildbot.wireshark.org/petri-dish/builders/Ubuntu%20x86-64%20Petri%20Dish/builds/3323/steps/compile_4/logs/stdio

QtWidgets/QLabel is included from lots of header files in ui/qt
without a problem... I did try adding QtCore/QVariant first, but I am
just guessing, and don't want just to add lots of random header files
to make it go away.  Anyone know how it really works?  I am building
on ubuntu x86-64 without problems using Qt 5.4.1.

Thanks,
Martin