Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-ncp2222.c missing some info_string_t references

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:13:54 +0200
Hi Jim (and Michael)

It is already detect by Petri Dish but need to check log...
packet-ncp2222.c:7885:28: warning: unused variable 'info_str_0xc_req' [-Wunused-const-variable]
packet-ncp2222.c:7903:28: warning: unused variable 'info_str_0x1109_req' [-Wunused-const-variable]
packet-ncp2222.c:7921:28: warning: unused variable 'info_str_0x1509_req' [-Wunused-const-variable]

Wunused-const-variable is no enable by default on Ubuntu buildbot.. (or may be using a old release of Clang)

Regards,