Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Changes to packet-mip6.c

From: "Dhananjay Patki (dhpatki)" <dhpatki@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:39:34 +0000
Hi Alexis,

Thanks for pointing me to this wiki. It helped. I was able to commit to my local branch and raise a review. https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/10565/.

Who will sign up for the review? Is there a sub group that will look info PMIPv6 related dissector changes?
--
Regards,
Dhananjay

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 18 September 2015 5:25 pm
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Changes to packet-mip6.c

Hi Patki,

You can use also this documentation :
https://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/SubmittingPatches

What git status say ?
i have commit your change on your local branch ?

Regards,