Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Improve the loopback wiki page

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 00:25:16 +0800
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the work and it looks great! This page ranks the first for Windows loopback capturing, so I have confidence that it can help more people find what they need after this update.
And I have found that Nmap has registered the www.npcap.org domain, so it should be Npcap's official page in the future. I will update the link of this page as soon as the site is on line.

Cheers,
Yang