Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IAX2 and LTE captures

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:55:07 +0100
Aha - for what it's worth, http://www.ng4t.com/wireshark.html seems pretty promising - although it seems that they're synthetic traces, generated by a simulator. Covers S1AP, NAS-EPS, RANAP, HNBAP, GSM A-I/F DTAP, and a bunch of other interesting protocols, on the cell/eNodeB side (mostly encapsulated in SCTP).

Tyson.

Does anyone have any IAX2 or LTE captures that they can share, either
publicly or privately? Otherwise porting the remaining telephony dialogs is
going to be a bit tricky.