Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Npcap 0.04 call for test

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:24:55 +0800
Hi Pascal,

Sometimes network is not working because Npcap is a optional filter driver and can cause network to be unavailable for up to 90 seconds (refers to: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2019184), so this is expected, I think adding a hint about this is a good idea, and moreover if someone could reproduce this, it would be easier to have a fix about it.

Cheers,
Yang