Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Trying to submit a patch

From: Hadriel Kaplan <the.real.hadriel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:45:14 -0400
I just tried pushing with https, and it works. But of course you'll
still need a Change-ID and such. What *exact* error message are you
seeing?

Also, why would you submit something new into master-1.12?  We only do
bug fixes for 1.12, not new features. New features go in master (i.e.,
1.99.x).

-hadriel