Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MSVC 2015 (VC14) notes/issue

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 18:41:47 +0100

On 12 August 2015 at 18:38, Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Graham Bloice skrev den 2015-08-12 19:18:
On 12 August 2015 at 17:57, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Le 12 août 2015 6:21 PM, "Bill Meier" <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> [Resend]
>
> I see that several people (Anders, ...) been building with MSVC-2015 (VC14) and have fixed a number of issues.
>
> So: I decided to download VC14 and give it a try (using NMake).
>
> A few questions:
>
> Are you using CMake or NMake ?

I used nmake

> If using NMake, I assume that you've updated config.nmake & etc. Is there some reason you've not committed the changes ?

Graham asked me to hold off until all issues was fixed ad as LUA, GeoIP and Qt was excluded I was in no hurry.
I think the point I made was that I didn't think we should commit things to master that don't build.  If we now have something that builds, I'm fine with that.

--
Graham Bloice