Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master ef0bdbc: Cleanup a bunch of 802.1

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:12:20 -0400
On 8/5/2015 9:24 PM, Wireshark code review wrote:
Submitter: Guy Harris (guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Changed: branch: master
Repository: wireshark

Commits:

ef0bdbc by Guy Harris (guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

     Cleanup a bunch of 802.11ad stuff.

Guy:

I've been working (slowly) on the 80211 dissector to fix some stuff* and am about ready to commit the first part of same.

However, I'd like to wait until you've completed your review and changes before I commit my changes.

Do you have more changes to this dissector immediately upcoming ?

Bill

stuff*
- Refactor handling of QoS Status field
- Don't do a (linear) table-lookup each time to find
the function to call to dissect a fixed field.
- Add dissection of an additional tag

Bill