Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to compile and execute wireshar 1.12.6 on Qtcreator?

From: BATI YADAV <bati.yadav0004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:55:13 +0530
Hello coders,

I am getting an error: "file QtGui/QtAction not found".
I have Qt 5 in QtCreator and qt4.8 in system.

My O.S. is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64 bit) on Vmware.

I want to execute wireshark using qt and not gtk.
(Using gtk it is compiling and executing).
If this error is due to the latest version of qt then please tell me how to deal with it, or if there is any way to compile and execute wireshark-qt using the command line terminal.

Thanks