Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Pcap-ng mailing list dead?

From: Hadriel Kaplan <the.real.hadriel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:09:48 -0400
Howdy,

subscribed to the list and sent an email to it yesterday, which I have
not seen back nor do the online archives show any messages on it since
April.

I was curious if this was a yahoo mail issue, since I use that and it
fails now and then; but I subscribed from a gmail account today and
tried a test email and it didn't get through either. (but did get
through to this wireshark-dev mailing list)

-hadriel