Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Npcap 0.01 call for test about Windows loopback traffic capt

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:14:01 +0800
Hi Pascal,

I am not very familiar about dialup/PPP interfaces, perhaps you mean capturing on adapters like below?
WAN Miniport (SSTP)
WAN Miniport (IPv6)
WAN Miniport (IP)
WAN Miniport (L2TP)
WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
WAN Miniport (PPTP)
WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
WAN Miniport (IKEv2)

These adapters are listed on my machine, theoretically should be able to be opened by Npcap driver.

Cheers,
Yang