Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark messages I don't want to see

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:01:38 +0200
... but have no idea how to find or fix:

jmayer@egg privat$ wireshark -r 6.pcap.gz
/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/git/epan/address.h:158:5: runtime error: null pointer passed as argument 1, which is declared to never be null
/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/git/epan/address.h:158:5: runtime error: null pointer passed as argument 2, which is declared to never be null
/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/git/epan/crypt/airpdcap.c:1558:16: runtime error: index 256 out of bounds for type 'AIRPDCAP_SEC_ASSOCIATION [256]'
FIX: Auto-size each preference pane.
FIX Add drag reordering to UAT dialog
FIX: Auto-size each preference pane.
FIX Add drag reordering to UAT dialog
FIX: Auto-size each preference pane.
FIX Add drag reordering to UAT dialog

git head as of 6-7 hours ago, qt only.
I loaded an 802.11 trace, added a wpa2 key and looked at the result. The trace
is probably confidential (will need to ask).
Please let me know what information is needed to get rid of the first 3 messages
in particular.

Thanks
   Jörg