Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot Lua Init Tests

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 21:57:57 -0400
The buildbot test suite is currently failing on the lua step, I
believe because Peter's recent init/cleanup split has changed the
number of times the init function is called, which is breaking
expectations in the lua bindings somewhere.

The fix may be as simple as changing the "expected number of calls" in
the test suite, but I'm not sure if there may be other things the lua
bindings use init routines for that also need fixing?

Evan