Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "Wireshark-dev: Re: using pinfo structure to save data after

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:40:59 +0000

Hi,

Isn’t a SRTP packet in essence an RTP packet with encrypted payload? So I don’t see why it should be a problem to process the packet in packet-rtp.c

On the first pass.

Tip p_get_proto_data() can be used for per packet data. Are you using the development version as there seems to be some basic stuff for SRTP already in the dissector.

Regards

Anders