Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] using pinfo structure to save data after first iteration

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:42:08 +0000

Hi,

Adding SRTP decryption to Wireshark would be a valuable enhancement so you should consider working through gerrit so we can see your code and comment on it. Glancing at the RTP code there seems to be some preparations done to handle SRTP are you using that?

I would look at decrypting the payload at the first iteration and save whatever data is needed in the conversation structure or in per packet data to use it in subsequent dissection of the frame. Are you adding the keys via a preference?

Regards

Anders