Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] using pinfo structure to save data after first iteration

From: koundinya poluri <koundi.poluri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:03:47 +0530
Hi guys,

I am trying to write a dissector for SRTP and need help in saving decrypted data in a way so as to pass it on to the dissector after the first iteration as I have trouble keeping track of the roc which changes after there is a rollover where the packets from first cycle are also being treated as part of second cycle (i.e the roc is incremented by 1).So I tried to use the pinfo strucure but found NO SUCCESS.Can someone please comment on this if it is doable,If so how do I go about it.or atleast point me in the right direction.Thanks a lot!

-koundinya