Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch: Changes for better dissection of Notify Response (mix

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:30:25 +0100

On 29 June 2015 at 16:07, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Alexis La Goutte
<alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> It is better to push patch (even if it is WIP) on Gerrit...

Yeah. If only I could figure out how to do it now that the
authentication stuff changed (or didn't).

Noting your gmail address, for Google logins, the newer OpenId Connect (OAuth 2.0) offered by Google is now supported by Gerrit.  However you might need to associate that login with your Gerrit account.  Try the Gerrit login page anyway, the Google login is the 2nd item in the list.

> Regards,
>
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Richard Sharpe
> <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I got sick of Notify Responses not being correctly dissected, so I
>> added support. Unfortunately, they are mixed in with my experimental
>> Posix stuff as well.
>>
>> If I get time later this week I will try to extract them into a separate
>> patch.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Richard Sharpe