Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Change RANAP dissector to my own

From: Marvin <maoxiaomo521@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 04:30:47 +0800
Hi All:

	I’m developing my own dissector to dissect some special packets, the valuable infos are packed in RUA packet, and wireshark recognize these infos are RANAP packets which are not.

	So i was wondering, can i change the RANAP dissector or i just write a new dissector? But how could the new dissector work in the RUA dissector? I read the source code, it seems that
the RUA dissector hard-encode RANAP dissector.

	Thank in advance!