Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to start developing wireshark (advice) (read the developer's

From: JAI BHAGWAN YADAV <saurav.yadav0005@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 09:08:52 +0530
Hello all,
I am a beginner,
My O.S. Ubuntu.

Q-1 (i)There are many folders and files in the wireshark folder.
(ii) There are two files containing main() one in wireshark-1.12.5/ui/gtk/main.c and one in wireshark-1.12.5/ui/qt/main.cpp.
(iii) Please tell me from which file I should start?
(iv) What extra things I should learn like gtk?
(v) How you started, when you were a beginner?
(vi) I want to know what functions are called when we click on the File|Open button, so how should I proceed?

Answer to one/more points will be appreciated.
Thanks and regards