Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to print the output of the printf() on the command line inte

From: JAI BHAGWAN YADAV <saurav.yadav0005@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 14:17:59 +0530
Hello all,

I am a beginner,
My O.S. is 64 bit, Ubuntu 12.04 on virtual machine.

Q- I want to know about a specific function in wireshark source code so I am trying by adding printf() in different files, having #include <stdio.h>. But when I executes the command make and after that ./wireshark, wireshark starts with one error on the command line interface, i.e., nl80211 not found. And no output of the printf() is shown (Wireshark is working). So, please tell me how to print on the command line interface. Or should I start this only by ddd or gdb?

Thanks and regards