Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Greying out preferences

From: Robert Cragie <robert.cragie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:05:52 +0100
Not heard anything more about this - is this achievable? No particular problem if it isn't but it would be nice.

Robert

On 9 June 2015 at 08:15, Robert Cragie <robert.cragie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The example I have in mind is basically as follows:

For a particular pane of protocol preferences:
Assume there is a dropdown list called "Options" with two options, "Option 1" and "Option 2".
Assume there is an text box called "Entry"
If dropdown list is "Option 1", the text box "Entry" is enabled and data can be input
else if dropdown list is "Option 2", the text box "Entry" is greyed out and data cannot be input

Robert