Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Greying out preferences

From: Robert Cragie <robert.cragie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 18:24:26 +0100
I was wondering if there is an easy way to grey out another GUI item based on e.g. selecting a radio button or dropdown for a protocol's preferences. I can't see anything obvious in prefs.c. The only thing which looked like what I wanted to do was in the top level User Interface preferences where the "File Open" dialog behavior radio button greys out or enables the "Directory" edit box. I looked at this code and it looked very GTK specific. I also took a quick look through some of the other protocol preferences and none of the ones I came across seems to do this dynamic enabling/disabling.

Thanks in advance,

Robert