Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Code Contribution

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 11:10:39 +0200

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Adam Pridgen <adam.pridgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Hi Adam,

I would like to make a minor code contribution that allows TLS1.1/1.2
traffic to be decrypted with a known PMS.  I have read over the
Gerritt submission process twice, and I am not sure how I can submit
my changes back to Wireshark.

For the time being, I have posted them up to GitHub
(https://github.com/deeso/wireshark).  Is there an "easy" button for
submitting features if I only intend to make a single contribution?
Thanks,

Sorry, there is no "easy button" to push directly from Github to Gerrit (We don't accept Push request from github)
All explication about how to contribute to Wireshark is available
https://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Workflow
Regards,

-- Adam