Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Code Contribution

From: Adam Pridgen <adam.pridgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 15:09:15 -0500
Hello,

I would like to make a minor code contribution that allows TLS1.1/1.2
traffic to be decrypted with a known PMS.  I have read over the
Gerritt submission process twice, and I am not sure how I can submit
my changes back to Wireshark.

For the time being, I have posted them up to GitHub
(https://github.com/deeso/wireshark).  Is there an "easy" button for
submitting features if I only intend to make a single contribution?
Thanks,

-- Adam