Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt version for the Wireshark Windows build

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:03:13 -0700
What does running "find /cygdrive/c/Qt -iname qt5core.dll -exec file {} +" under Cygwin show on your system? I get the following:

/cygdrive/c/Qt/5.3/msvc2013_64_opengl/bin/Qt5Core.dll: PE32+ executable (DLL) (GUI) x86-64, for MS Windows
/cygdrive/c/Qt/5.3/msvc2013_opengl/bin/Qt5Core.dll:    PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
/cygdrive/c/Qt/Tools/QtCreator/bin/Qt5Core.dll:        PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows

I originally installed the Qt 5.3 MSVC 2013 32-bit and 64-bit OpenGL packages using the online installer and recently upgraded using the maintenance tool.