Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt version for the Wireshark Windows build

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:38:12 +0200
Hi

That was indeed the version I used. The issue is, although the exe's say 64bit on the outside, they actually install a 64bit QtCreator, but a 32bit library version. What I need would be the 64bit version. The reason seems to be, to force the open-source version of Qt to always use the latest version of Qt. Which I can understand, but in this case it really annoys me quite a bit.

I guess, I have no other choice to compile the while thing again.

regards,
Roland