Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Qt version for the Wireshark Windows build

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:32:07 +0200
Hi

Is it possible to download the Qt version, with which the buildbot builds the windows version of Wireshark? Our company has switched to 5.4 and the plugin I am building uses a Qt class, which introduced flags only available with 5.4. If I load my plugin in wireshark, wireshark claims the missing flags and functions (as it runs with Qt 5.3.1 and of course has never seen those methods).

So I would be able to build with 5.3.1, but the issue being, that Digia does not allow the 64bit version of older releases to be downloaded (if you do, you end up with the 32bit, although the download clearly states 64bit).

So, long story short, does anyone have a 5.3.1 version with real 64bit lying around or can I download the buildbot version somewhere? anonsvn did not contain a version for msvc2013.

regards,
Roland

p.s.: I know I can build from scratch. so far I am avoiding that, but it might be my only option left.