Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QT Hexpane initially grey

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 12:10:31 +0200
Hello,

on my systemi(*), the hex pane is not shown, instead just the grey background is
visible. The first incoming packet will cause the hex pane to show. The two other
panes are fine.

* Git head, Layout 2

Ciao
     Jörg

PS: It's nice to have reached a stage where it's worth reporting this type
  of problems :-)