Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master-1.10 c0978c4: Don't dissect other

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 21:36:10 -0400
On 05/03/2015 06:19 PM, Wireshark code review wrote:
Submitter: Guy Harris (guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Changed: branch: master-1.10
Repository: wireshark

Commits:

c0978c4 by Guy Harris (guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

     Don't dissect otherwise-undissected data twice.

     Also, set decoded to TRUE after we return from a dissector; that makes
     it a bit clearer when we're setting it.

This change (in master-1.10) is dependent on (the packet-atm.c portion of) SVN rev 54503. Without back porting 54503 the 'decoded' variable is set-but-not-used in this branch.

Any preferences on which way to fix it? My initial suggestion would be to revert this latest change.