Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug 8091 - Problem in Ubuntu build

From: Michael Oed <michael.oed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:39:40 +0200
Hello,

I'm not an expert in Makefiles on Linux, so I need some help at the following problem: For the Bug 8091 I need to add the sourcefile "ui/filters.c" to the makefiles for the dumpcap-build. I added this file to Makefile.common and CMakeLists.txt. On windows it works as expected. On Ubuntu, after generating the Makefiles with autogen/configure, make expected a file named "dumpcap-filters.Po" in the folder "ui/.deps/" and prompt, there is no rule to build this file in this folder. If I copy the file filters.c to the root folder all works fine!
So, my question, how do I add sourcefiles in subfolders correct to the Makefile to build dumpcap on Ubuntu?

Thanks and regards
Michael

Michael Oed
Software-Engineer