Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit upgrade tomorrow

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 12:34:30 +0100
On 9 May 2015 at 01:34, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The upgrade is complete. Logging in using your Google account, which was
initially OK and then not OK is once again OK.

You can now link your GitHub account as well.

In either case if you have an existing account you should make sure your
identities are properly linked by doing the following:

- Log in using your existing OpenID provider
- Go to https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/settings/web-identities
- Click "Link Another Identity"

Seems to work for me, without needing to relink my old Google identity.

On the signin page the links for Google and Github were plain text rather than any icon, is that intentional?

--
Graham Bloice