Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:56:38 +0200

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 10:15:14AM +0100, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx
> > wrote:
>
> > How does the transfer into gerrit works? Is there a dummy account that
> > commits and merges automatically? What about credits for contributions? Are
> > they trasferred in some way from tx to git?
> >

> Yes Dummy account... (for the moment, it is my account...)
>
> No yet found how add credit for translation contributions...

Please find a way to fix this at least for the AUTHORS file before the official
release. If necessary it needs to be done manually.
I have a plan to remove AUTHORS and generate by git (Search on list or Gerrit for more detail...)

Adding it to the git commits would be a very nice to have.
It is no possible to get info about author with Transifex
You can only add a link to Wireshark Team Transifex page
https://www.transifex.com/organization/wireshark/team/36457/

Ciao
      Jörg

--