Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Custom zlib for Windows builds

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:05:55 +0200
Hi Graham,

I would not create a fork before asking zlib maintainters, thus
copying them now.

Dear Zlib Mainainters (Mark?),

Do you plan accepting some of the pull requests listed on zlib's GitHub queue?
We need some of the changes in Wireshark and it would be really nice
if we would not have to diverge too much from zlib's master branch.

Cheers,
Balint