Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows automated builds migrated to CMake

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:11:30 +0200
Hi

Very cool + 1

The waterfall display was a little bit misleading, but found it now. Still waiting for the get-go in my company to install VS2013, but will try it as soon as possible.

As of dependencies, this leaves more or less the mac plattform with the setup script. I played around with that last week, and it seems, port is a better solution for Mac then the setup script. I am going to write a README.macosx detailing what and how things must be installed. Maybe this can be automated using cmake as well.

regards,
Roland