Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark code review

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:15:52 +0100
Since you now have 2 changes submitted, you should abandon one of them (do it from the web interface), then follow Alexis' suggestion about sqashing and amending, then push the final revision into the survived change (do it using the correct change-id, read it from the web interface again).

I don't know what happens if one push a change-x from a branch b1, then push the same change-x from another branch b2. Maybe the latter overwrites the first in gerrit? Anyone tried it?