Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark code review

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:40:42 +0530
Hi All --

I have done a mistake with submitting code for review.

My initial review is https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/7751

I fixed the issues reported there and have checked in the new changes. The problem is that the new changes are in a different branch than the original one. So it has created a new review https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/7802/

I need some help about what can be done now ?

--Anil