Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win 8.1 buildbot failing tests

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:01:11 -0400
On 03/12/15 08:05, Graham Bloice wrote:
The error seems to be running tests with a CMake out-of-tree build, I
see the same issue locally.

 From the test output:

global_config_path =
'C:\buildbot\wireshark\wireshark-master-32\windows-8.1-x86\build\cmbuild\run\RelWithDebInfo\epan\wslua\'

but the lua files (init.lua etc.) are in
C:\buildbot\wireshark\wireshark-master-32\windows-8.1-x86\build\cmbuild\run\RelWithDebInfo\lua

Yes, wslua doesn't work/build well with cmake. (As mentioned recently) I fixed that with autotools (starting with https://code.wireshark.org/review/3348). The commit message in that change suggests what (I think) needs to be changed to make it work with cmake--of course I left that for someone with the apparently-necessary cmake book to do. :-)