Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Latest build modifies files?

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 12:59:07 -0800
Hi folks,

After my most recent build I noticed this:

# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
#   (use "git push" to publish your local commits)
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
# modified:   ui/qt/wireshark_de.qm
# modified:   ui/qt/wireshark_it.qm
# modified:   ui/qt/wireshark_ja_JP.qm
# modified:   ui/qt/wireshark_pl.qm
# modified:   ui/qt/wireshark_zh_CN.qm
#

I did not touch those files and it seems a bit rude of the build to modify them.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe