Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet editor

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:12:21 +0100
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 5, 2015, at 11:18 PM, Michal Labedzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> WireEdit is similar to what?
>> We are not aware of any similar product.
>
> No Wireshark? The name... look... In the first time I think it is
> modified Wireshark.

To be fair, we spell it "Chassis Id Subtype" in our LLDP dissector, but they appear to spell it "chassis ID subtype", so, if it's modified Wireshark, they've modified field descriptions in dissectors.
Try on Windows, and only 11Mb... i think don't use libwireshark stuff... (but may be dissector..)
And also there is a copyright by OmniPacket...

About Packet Editor in Wireshark, there is a start of project available on GTK (Need to be enable on Preference)

But no active dev...