Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Packet editor

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:31:47 +0100
Guys, do you know wireedit?

I looks like pretty close to how I would have figured out the "packet editor" feature in wireshark. Unfortunately it is not open source nor natively for linux (w32 bin with wine 8-|), so my testing stopped at their how-to video.
Is there anyone actively working on packet editor? I would be wonderful to have something like that in wireshark.
Dario.