Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:15:14 +0100

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How does the transfer into gerrit works? Is there a dummy account that commits and merges automatically? What about credits for contributions? Are they trasferred in some way from tx to git?

Yes Dummy account... (for the moment, it is my account...)

No yet found how add credit for translation contributions...

Dario.