Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Menagerie

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:35:55 +0100
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The fastest way to get a decent menagerie right now might be to write a script that scrapes all public bugzilla attachments... That's where the majority of our menagerie comes from anyways.

I downloaded samples from wireshark's wiki, and what I'm working on so far. The issue is that the script downloaded some rubbish, too, so I hoped to have a clean, flat, database.