Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Menagerie

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:16:31 -0500
Sorry, after Chris's concerns I took it down until we could get a final answer there, just to be safe.

Gerald would have to be the one to expose it via anything other than a torrent, I think, since he controls the website. He also probably knows more about the privacy restrictions on those files...

The fastest way to get a decent menagerie right now might be to write a script that scrapes all public bugzilla attachments... That's where the majority of our menagerie comes from anyways.

Evan